The Environmental Art wall calendar is an exemplary collection of this modern art form. One of the most exciting art movements of our time, environmental art celebrates our connection to the natural world through beauty, science, metaphor, and ecological restoration. It encompasses a surprising landscape of approaches, from ephemeral art in nature sculptures designed to last only a few hours before returning to the earth, to community-based eco-art installations that clean up polluted watersheds and promote public understanding of local and global environmental issues.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Features thought-provoking work by internationally recognized artists such as Benjamin Von Wong, Stacy Levy, John Grade, and Linda Gordon.
- Each artwork is accompanied by information about the artist as well as commentary that puts the work in context.
- A year of cutting-edge Environmental Art on your wall.
- The perfect gift for anyone who loves Andy Goldsworthy, Martin Hill, NILS-UDO, land art, and the earth art movement.
- A showcase of exceptional photographs of contemporary earth art installations.
- We Plant Trees -- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.