Author(s): Amber Lotus Publishing; Andrew Studer; Martin Podt; Daniel Kordan; Neil Burnell
Cloaked under the lush green canopy of the forest are secrets waiting to be revealed. The sights, sounds, and smells of rich earth and ancient trees cleanse away the complexities of urban life, grounding you in the present. Gazing out from dens, nests, and precious habitats, woodland denizens observe your journey and invite you to share in the mysteries and magic of this sacred place. This gorgeous collection of photographs will urge you to discover that the soul of nature can awaken the soul of humankind.
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- Features dramatic landscape portraits by photographers such as Andrew Studer, Martin Podt, Daniel Kordan, and Neil Burnell.
- We Plant Trees -- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.