Ready, Set, Go! - A Gentle Parenting Guide to Calmer, Quicker Potty Training
If you're like most parents, you're probably feeling pretty nervous about potty training. But don't worry, help is on the way. This supportive guide provides step-by-step advice for a compassionate and emotionally aware process--one that focuses on positive connection rather than relying on gimmicks, pressure, or rewards (which usually backfire).
* Signs your child is ready, and how to begin
* Preparing your child emotionally
* Tips for coping when away from home
* Advice for handling accidents and setbacks
* Practical stories and tips from parents
Written by popular parenting expert Sarah Ockwell-Smith, creator of Gentle Parenting, this is the only book you'll need to guide your child through this developmental milestone--without trauma, drama and tears (for child and parents alike ).