AUTHOR: Neville Warren
PAGES: 376 pp.
SPECIFICATION: Softcover, perf ect bound, 280 mm x 210 mm
STATUS: New edition
The Excel HSC Physics study guides directly linked to the syllabus with every single dot point of the HSC Physics syllabus appear ing in the margin of the book. Students can now write in the study guide, keeping their study focused and their notes structured! It includes up -to-date coverage of all the core topics plus 3 Option topics: Astrophys ics, Quanta to Quarks and Medical Physics.
- up-to-date cover age of the core topics plus 3 Option topics: Astrophysics, Quanta to Qua rks and Medical Physics
- this guide is organised just like the HSC syllabus, so the students learn to section (the theoretical par t) is under routine headings and the students section (the practical par t) is under headings like First-hand/Second-hand Investigations and Prob lem Solving - Â%this way you will be able to see at a glance what the theoretical and practical work is!
- all main headings in eac h chapter (1. 1, 2. 1, etc. ) are directly from the syllabus, word for w ord - Â%this way you can easily match the Excel guide to the syllabus!
- an alphabetical list of all the key definitions a nd concepts you should know from each chapterÂ% - an efficient way of le arning all the definitions in one go!
- chapter syllabus checklis t with every single dot point listed in checklist form for each chapterÂ % - a fantastic way of testing that you know all the work!
- hund reds of key concept questions with answers - Â%questions that test you r ecall of knowledge in each chapter
- HSC-type questions for every section in each chapter with clock icons to tell you how much time you will have to answer the questions in the HSC - Â%this way you can test yourself on HSC-type questions under HSC-type time pressure!
- < li>examiner comments and examiner maximiser features, ticks to show the mark distribution and answers to all HSC-type questions - Â%all yo u need to answer HSC-type questions!
- two sample HSC papers with an examiner maximiser feature plus answers Â%not one but two up-to-date sample papers!
- the Excel syllabus summary notes: a de tachable section at the end of the guide, where every single dot point o f each chapter is summarised for youÂ% - a comprehensive and compact sum mary of the whole course in 14 pages!